- Follow Tools → Internet Options from the menu.
- Select Security tab from the dialog box.
- Click the Custom Level
- Scroll down till you find Scripting
- Select Enable radio button under Active scripting.
- Finally click OK and come out
- Open Firefox browser – on the address bar type about: config .
- A warning dialog will appear . Accept the responsibility by Selecting I’ll be careful, I promise!
- A lots of configuration options will appear in the browser.
- Click on the three vertical dots on the the top right hand corner of the chrome browser.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Advanced button at the end of the page.
- Search for Privacy and Security section, click the Site settings button.
- Follow Tools → Preferences from the menu.
- Select Advanced option from the dialog box.
- Select Content from the listed items.
- Finally click OK and come out.
A noscript block should follow immediately after the script block as follows −
- Select Browser or Internet or Chrome to open the web browser
- Select Menu
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Advanced
- Select Site Settings
Hope you have enjoyed reading the Article. Pl do comment, Like and Share if you find it informative.